You must be the young man who's been waiting to see me.
你就是那個等了我很久的年輕人吧
Armand Roulin.
阿曼德·魯蘭
Son of the great Joseph Roulin,
你父親是偉大的約瑟夫·魯蘭
giant of the South with Dostoevsky's soul.
有著陀思妥耶夫斯基之魂的南方偉人
What?
什么
That's what Vincent called your father.
文森特是這樣描述你父親的
He told me all about him.
他總是跟我提起他
He did?
是嗎
Yes, and your mother,
是的 還有你的母親
whose lullaby could sooth even the souls of Icelandic fisherman.
你母親那首搖籃曲給他的自生力得到了任何慰藉
Come now, Armand of the Roulin clan, take a seat,
來吧 魯蘭家的阿曼德公子 請坐
be welcome.
歡迎你的到來
Louise, drinks.
路易斯 拿點喝的
What'll you have, wine?
你想喝什么 葡萄酒怎么樣
No, thank you.
不用了 謝謝
I had my fill last night.
我昨晚喝的夠多了
Ah, tea then.
那來點茶吧
I have just the recipe.
我家的茶可不一般