Louise, you know the one, chopchop.
路易斯 就那個茶 快去拿吧
So young man, I hear you've been making
好了 小伙子 這兩天我可是
something of a name for yourself these past two days.
聽說了不少你的事跡啊
Believe me that wasn't my intention.
相信我 那并不是我本意
I just wanted to deliver a letter.
我只是想來送這封信而已
From a dead man to a dead man I understand.
是逝者寫給逝者的 我說對了嗎
Yeah, well I didn't Know that when I set out.
對 但我出發的時候還不知道
A guy I met in Paris thought you might have
我在巴黎聽說你可能知道
the address for Theo's widow.
提奧的遺孀住在哪里
Seems right the family should have the letter.
這封信應該留給提奧的家人
That's what my father reckons.
這也是我父親的想法
Your father sounds like a responsible man.
看來你父親是很負責的人
I sympathize.
我深有同感
I have to look after the health of great artists.
我必須照顧大藝術家們的健康狀況
It is a burden.
這需要責任感
They are not peaceful souls.
他們的內心并不安寧