I mean, when I talked to him on the phone, he sounded okay. He was...
我電話里聽著他還挺正常的啊
It was early in the morning. He was, like, walking his dog.
一大早起來還溜著狗
He'd probably been out all night on a bender.
可能頭天晚上狂歡了一整夜吧
No, come on, in his defense,
反正對他來說
he's got a lot of time on his hands.
有的是時間胡搞
You pick up vices.
有點惡習也難免
Oh. Huh. I'm so in the dark.
天啊 都這么負能量
Well, that is what happens to you when you drop out
對啊 你退出了你也會這樣的
and you move to Sacramento.
再說你搬到了薩克拉門托
I'm... I moved to Sacramento. I didn't drop out.
我就是搬了過去 也沒有退出
Why did you move to Sacramento?
你搬那去做什么
Because Melanie got a job there.
我老婆在那邊上班
Yeah. And, uh, I can work anywhere right now.
我呢 在什么地方工作都可以
Oh, that's right. You have your little, uh, thing.
對對 你還有你的小 企業
Oh, that is...
那是個
No, that is a cool thing that you're doing.
是個很不錯的事情
Thank you.
謝謝
That is good stuff.
做那個挺好