I was never competitive with you.
我從來沒和你比過
Well, I mean, come on.
誒 得了吧
Really?
真的
Uh, maybe in school for, like, a second.
在學校的時候 算有一點吧
But, um...
不過
I haven't thought of you like that in years.
這么多年我都沒想過你
You haven't thought of me that way? Wh...
你從來都沒這樣想過我
What do you... what do you mean by that?
這話是什么意思
Why would I compete with you?
我和你有什么好比的
Aw, come on, shut the fuck up.
你可得了吧
What? Look, I'm just...
怎么了 不是 我呢
I'm trying to be real with you, all right?
就是跟你說說真心話
Let's... You know? I mean...
咱們 你就不能
Like, do you...
你就 一點都沒
do you even know what I do?
你知道我是做什么的嗎
I mean, I actually help people. I...
我其實是在幫助別人
I just don't... I don't...
我只是沒有
Like, why would you...
你為什么
treat me like this?
要這么對我
Treat you? Like what?
我怎么對你了