I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about that.
抱歉當初沒有回復你
Oh, it's all right.
沒關系的
Just came at a moment when I was getting bombarded, you know?
那時候要處理的信息太多了
It's like every day I'm being hit up for requests.
每天有無數的請求需要處理
Speaking engagements and writing introductions
發表講話 給別人的書寫序言
to someone's book and being asked to sit on boards,
要么就是出席各種會
executive boards, notforprofit boards.
執行董事會 非盈利組織會
It's just not enough hours in the day, you know?
一天掰成兩天過
Sometimes you got to... you got to just draw the line.
有的時候逼著你信息過濾
As hard as it is. Mmhmm.
得罪人 也沒辦法
You know? You got to learn... to say no.
人還是要學會說不
Just yesterday I was asked to speak at the Aspen ldeas Festival in June.
昨天我還被邀請去阿斯彭創意節講話
Well, that one I'm gonna do. But that's cool, you know?
我就打算退掉 不過確實很不錯
That's interesting people, wellcurated.
都是才華橫溢的人精心準備的