Uh, I think I might have offended him.
我覺得我好像什么地方冒犯他了
I thought he had his own jet, for some reason,
我之前一直以為他有私人飛機
and I brought it up, and maybe I sounded glib... I don't know...
結果順口把這事說出來了 聽著可能
but, uh, he seemed annoyed at me
我也不好說 他感覺有點生氣
that I accused him of having his own plane.
就因為我說他有私人飛機
I felt bad.
讓我感覺不好
Well, he does have a plane.
他是有私人飛機啊
No, he doesn't. Yes, he does.
沒有沒有 他真有
No, his company maybe leases one for him.
不是 他說那是公司給他租的
Yeah, that's his company. His company, his plane.
飛機公司就是他的啊 連公司帶飛機
Are you sure?
你確定
Did you not read the piece in the Times?
你沒看時代周刊的文章嗎
Oh, my God, he's getting sued.
佛祖啊 他被起訴了
He lost a lot of money for a lot of powerful people.
他讓很多有權有勢的人損失了一大筆錢
He's running scared.
都嚇尿褲子了
Oh, my God. That's, uh... I...
那可真是
Might be why he was a little, uh, sensitive about it.
可能他因為這個才有點敏感
Yeah. I guess, uh... Oh. I thought, uh... I guess I got that wrong. I don't know.
好吧 可能是我理解錯了
No, Jason is a pillar of society.
杰森可是社會的核心人物