Yeah. I wish I'd been there at his memorial.
多希望追悼會我在場
I wish I'd known.
希望能早點知道
If I had seen you at Nick's wedding,
要是當初在尼克的婚禮上見到你
I would have told you about it. It happened right after.
我就告訴你了 就在那之后不久
Yeah. I didn't know about Nick's thing either.
其實尼克的婚禮我也不知道
Well, you didn't miss much.
好吧 你也沒錯過太多
Nick has gotten s... I mean, I love the guy.
尼克那家伙 我挺喜歡他的
But the more successful he gets, the gayer he gets.
不過那家伙越成功 就越同性戀
He's, like, a fullon flamer now,
現在已經基本公開了
with hairless dudes in banana hammocks
跟他謝了頂的基友在吊床上
running around his house, humping each other.
要么圍著房子跑來跑去 各種親熱
Yeah, I saw that house in, uh, Architectural Digest.
對 我在《建筑文摘》上看過他的別墅
It's... Oh, yeah, yeah. It's like the set for a scifi gay porno or something.
簡直就像拍科幻風格同性戀電影的片場
I, um, talked to Jason today.
我還和杰森打了電話
Oh, yeah? How's he?
是嗎 他怎么樣
Uh, he sounded stressed.
壓力挺大的
His, uh... his kid's sick.
他 他孩子生病了
I think she has something wrong with her spine.
脊柱可能是出了什么問題
Oh, that sucks.
那可太慘了
Uh, which one?
哪一個
He has, like, four.
他好像有四個孩子