Well, I guess, you know, my girls are, too.
對啊 其實我女兒也在
They're only 12, but they're all over it.
她們才12歲 不過都學完了
They're writing out their little applications.
正在寫她們的大學申請
Mmhmm, yeah, well... They're so much more on it than we were.
比我們當年可強太多了
Yeah, I know, right?
對 我知道
Troy has a great attitude about it all. Yeah.
特洛伊的態度倒是很不錯
Is he medicated?
他在吃藥嗎
No.
不啊
Oh. Thank you.
哦 謝謝你
Pleasure.
樂意效勞
So, how's Melanie? Mm.
你太太怎么樣
Uh, she's great.
都挺好的
Yeah, yeah. She's... really likes her job,
很喜歡她的工作
and she's always been pretty happy.
而且總是那么開心
Diane just, uh, sold an article to HBO.
我太太剛賣了一篇文章給HBO電視臺
They're gonna make a series out of it.
他們要拍一部電視劇呢
Oh. Cool.
這么好
Wow. Yeah.
是啊
So, uh, I went to Tufts today.
我今天回學校了
Bob Connor died.
康納教授去世了
I know, I know.
我知道這件事
You knew? Yeah.
啊 你知道 對啊
Well, I spoke at his memorial.
追悼會我還發言了
Oh. You did? Yeah.
你還講話了 對
We'd been in touch. Well, he'd asked me a few times
我們一直有聯絡 他還經常叫我
to speak in his class about journalism and government.
上班里講講新聞業和政府的事
Oh, he did? That's... that's flattering.
真的嗎 這有點奉承啊
Yeah, I usually try and get out of that stuff, but,
有時候我也不想涉及太多 不過
you know, for him...
為了他
Such a good person.
多好的一個人啊
Yeah. Yeah, he was the, uh,
是的 他是
closest thing I ever had to a mentor.
跟我最親近的導師了
Oh, right. That... Yes.
哦對啊
You were his favorite. Back in the day.
當初你是他最喜歡的學生