Surely he can't be expected to answer all of these.
他肯定沒辦法回復所有信件
It's a lovely day outside and I thought that we could...
今天天氣很好,我想我們可以...
Could we go to the woods?
我們可以去森林嗎?
I've got heaps of writing to do, I'm afraid.
恐怕我有很東西要寫
Perhaps later.
也許晚些時候
People of Ashdown...
亞士頓的鎮民
...I give you Queen Elizabeth the First.
有請伊麗莎白一世
King Henry the Eighth.
亨利八世
Boudicca.
布狄卡
Lord Nelson.
納爾遜子爵
And now, a little boy and his bear...
現在,一個小男孩和他的熊
...who will be forever playing somewhere in our hearts.
將永遠留在我們心中
I give you some of the most important people...
他們將是一些訪問過這片森林的
...who ever visited this magnificent forest.
最重要的人物
I can assure you, Druckers Tea Rooms do an excellent fruitcake.
我保證德拉克斯茶屋的水果蛋糕很出色
I don't quite approve of fruitcake except at weddings.
除了在婚禮上,我并不喜歡水果蛋糕
Nou, was I good?
諾,我表現還好嗎?
Oh. Ever so ever so.
哦,好極了
Shall we all go for tea?
我們去喝茶吧?
No, thanks.
不,謝了
Billy!
比利!
That was a bit rude.
那有些粗魯