I say! You're most awfully good at climbing trees.
天啊!你真的很擅長爬樹
Who are you?
你是誰?
Stay exactly like that. Lovely. Like a wood spirit.
就那樣待著,真可愛,象一個樹精
Excuse me!
抱歉!
Oh, Brown. Mary Brown. The Times.
哦,我是《泰晤士報》的瑪麗布朗
Good heavens, you must be Nanny. As in "Vespers."
天啊,你一定是《維斯普斯》里的保姆
The nanny with the blue dressing gown. The one that God blesses!
穿著藍裙的保姆,上帝保佑的!
I'd just as soon not, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,請不要拍照
Billy, come down.
比利,下來
If you'd like to speak to Mr. Milne,
如果你想跟木恩先生講話
please be so good as to telephone to him and make an appointment.
你最好致電跟他預約
But I don't want to speak to Mr. Milne, you see.
可是我不想跟米恩先生講話
I want to speak to Christopher Robin.
我想跟克里斯托弗羅賓講話
I'm afraid that won't be possible today.
恐怕今天不行