I tried ever so hard to save some for you.
我很努力才給你留下幾粒
You saved three. That's very good.
你留了三粒,非常好
Why does everyone like Winnie the Pooh so much?
為什么大家都這么喜歡維尼德普?
He's my bear.
他是我的熊
Why don't they get their own bears?
為什么他們不能有自己的熊?
Well...
嗯
You see, after the war there was so much sadness...
戰后,大家都很傷心
...that hardly anyone could remember what happiness was like.
幾乎沒有人記得幸福的樣子
Then Winnie the Pooh came along
這時有了維尼
and he was like a tap.
他就象一個水龍頭
You just turned it on and happiness came out.
一打開,幸福就流出來
But I'm not Christopher Robin, really. I'm Billy Moon.
可我并不是真的克里斯托弗羅賓 我是比利穆恩
That's right.
沒錯
And you don't have to share me with anybody.
你也不用跟任何人分享我
Except Mummy.
除了媽咪
Yes, but that's only a little bit.
對,可是只有一點點
Come on, Christopher Robin.
來,克里斯托弗羅賓
Give him a cuddle. He is your daddy after all.
抱他一下,他畢竟是你的爹地
Oh, come on, Mr. Milne.
哦,拜托,米恩先生
A little affection, please.
多點感情