Hello?
喂?
The Evening News wants to put Winnie on the front page.
《晚報》想要把維尼放上頭版
Yes, that'd be fine.
好,沒問題
Yes, I think so.
是,我確定
They're not for you, sir.
不是寫給你的,先生
They're nearly all for Master Christopher.
基本上都是寫給克里斯托弗先生的
I see that.
明白了
I wonder if I might ask, sir, if in future...
我在想,先生,以后
...you couldn't come to the post office and collect them?
能否請你來郵局取信?
Only there being so many, it's hard to keep my balance.
實在是太多了,我的自行車難以平衡
Of course.
好的
Oh, thank you, sir.
謝謝你,先生
For Christopher Robin.
這是給克里斯托弗羅賓的
But I'm not really Christopher Robin.
可我并不是真的克里斯托弗羅賓
For the animals then.
那就給動物們
But they don't eat chocolate.
可它們不吃巧克力
I do, though. And so does Nou.
可是我吃,諾也吃
Who is Nou?
諾是誰?
She's Nanny.
是保姆
Nanny is real too?
保姆也是真的?
Of course she's real.
她當然是真的