Billy, let's go. Why do you call him Billy?
比利,我們走 你為什么叫他比利?
My proper name is Milne
我的本名是米恩
but when I was small, it came out Moon.
可我小時候會念成穆恩
I'm good at coming down trees too. Did you notice?
我也很擅長爬下樹,你注意到了嗎?
Oh, I did.
我注意到了
I also noticed that you have cardboard tied to your legs.
我還注意到你的腿上有一些紙板
In case of dragons.
為了防龍
You don't know where I can get some of that dragon-proof cardboard, do you?
你知道我能在哪里找到防龍紙板嗎?
That's enough, dear. It's such a bother when the dragons set fire to my stockings.
夠了,親愛的 龍把我的褲襪燒掉就慘了
Good day to you.
再見
Did you get it? Sorry.
你拍到了嗎? 抱歉
From The Times?
《泰晤士報》的?
Well, that's rather good. Don't you think that's good?
那挺好,你不覺得嗎?
No, ma'am.
不,夫人
I can't say I do. The boy is happy here and...
我不同意,他在這里很開心
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉,夫人
Sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
Yes, The Times is very good.
對,《泰晤士報》非常好