You know what, actually, I... I'm flying up there tomorrow.
其實我明天就打算飛到那邊的
You guys still gonna be around?
你們明天還在嗎
Yeah. We're here, uh... we're here tomorrow.
啊 在的 明天還在
We're here till Thursday. We leave Thursday.
我們待到周四再走
Why don't we get some dinner.
晚上一起吃個飯吧
That would be great.
那敢情好
Yeah. Oh, and, um... one last thing.
啊對了 還有一件事
Troy is a musician. I mean, like, a true prodigy.
我兒子是個音樂家 天賦異稟的那種
And, uh, there's this music professor...
有一個教音樂的教授
And I'm not just saying that 'cause he's my kid, but...
我倒不是因為我兒子才這么說
Hey, Troy. Troy.
嘿 特洛伊 特洛伊
What's the name of the professor?
你說的那個教授叫什么
What? What's the name of... Hang on.
啥 那個教授的名字 等一下
What's the name of the music professor you like?
你喜歡的那個音樂教授叫什么
Um, Jerome Backaly.
杰羅姆·貝克利
Jerome Backaly.
杰羅姆·貝克利
Jerome Backaly. Yeah.
杰羅姆·貝克利 對的
Sure, I'll give him a call.
好 我去聯系他
That would be terrific, Craig.
這可太好了 克雷格
That... man, I owe you.
哥們 欠你個人情啊
No problem. So, dinner tomorrow.
小事 明天來吃飯啊
Yeah, that'll be great. I'll pick a place.
好的 非常好 我去選地方
Have a great taping.
好好錄節目
Thanks, man. Bye.
謝了哥們 拜