What's going on?
怎么了
Dad...
爸
I'm on it, okay?
我在處理了 好嗎
I'm on it.
在處理了
Hey, Craig. Hey.
喂 老克 喂
Guess what. I'm in a bookstore, and I'm looking at your book right now.
你猜怎么著 我正在書店看你寫的書
Great. So, I've got some good news.
這么好 有好消息告訴你
Just got off the phone with the dean of admissions.
剛和招生辦的主任打過電話
Seriously?
真的
You're in luck.
你走運了
Guess who you have a meeting with tomorrow.
猜明天誰要見你
Who? Jerome Backaly.
誰啊 杰羅姆·貝克利
What? Yeah.
真的 對啊
And then after that, you have an interview with the dean of admissions.
見完他 你還要和哈佛的招生辦主任面試
No way.
逗我吧
Way.
不逗你
Are you serious? Totally serious.
你不開玩笑 絕對認真
What? Yeah, man.
真的假的 真的
Now I'm nervous.
這回我真緊張了
No. Come on.
好了
Uh... wait, no, shit.
等下
Uh, tomorrow I'm supposed to have Tufts, though.
明天我該去塔夫茨大學面試的
Fuck Tufts.
不去塔夫茨
Yeah. Yeah.
對 對
Ah... we'll go in the afternoon.
大不了下午再去
Dad. Yeah?
爹啊 怎么了
You're the fucking king, man.
你丫是我男神
Gotcha, pal.
對吧 小子