Hello?
喂
Hey. It's Craig Fisher.
你好 克雷格·費舍
Hey! Craig.
嗨 老克
What's going on?
出啥事了
Is everything okay? Did someone die? What?
你那邊都好嗎 誰死了 啥
No. No, nobody died.
沒沒沒 誰都沒死
Well, you sounded kind of weird on your...
好吧 你剛才留言聽起來
on your message, and you said it was urgent, so I...
有點奇怪 又說有什么要緊事 我才
No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
不是 不是 對不住 不是那個意思
No. It's just, I'm up here at Cambridge with, uh, my son,
是這樣 我和我兒子在坎布里奇
and we're looking at Harvard,
在看哈佛大學
and he had an interview, or was supposed to,
他來面試 本來是來面試
at the admissions office, and someone...
在那個招生辦 結果
messed up over there, so, um...
事情攪和了
Uh, you know what?
呃 你等一下
Uh, hang on a second. I'm in a restaurant.
先別掛 我在飯館
Hey. Yeah.
喂 還在嗎
So, anyway, I heard that you, uh,
是這樣 我聽說你
teach a class there.
在哈佛有課