Are you okay? 'Cause you seem a little off.
你沒事吧 看起來魂不守舍的
No. It's just, um...
沒啥 就是有點
stupid.
有點犯二
What?
啥
Uh, some, uh, I don't know, some old friends...
嗯 當年的一些老伙計
got together and didn't invite me. Mm.
一塊玩沒帶我
And so, you know, 'cause...
所以 你想吧 就有點
I guess 'cause I'm not... um...
可能因為我不是太
you know, whatever.
算了 管他們呢
Just, it's random.
就是有點別扭
What? You're kind of mumbling.
怎么了 你有點糾結
No, it's... no, it's something I wouldn't have even wanted to go to
沒什么 本來我也不怎么想去
even if I was invited, so... Oh.
叫我我也不去
Just, I don't know, kind of lame.
就是有點 不爽
I'm sorry. Mm.
我很抱歉
No.
沒事
It's ridiculous.
其實很可笑
They sound like dicks.
聽起來嚴重不靠譜
Hmm. Yeah.
是啊