Hey.
嘿
Hey. So, Troy messed up,
嘿 那個 你兒子搞砸了
and we're at Harvard, and he doesn't have an interview.
我們到哈佛了 他沒趕上面試
He got the day wrong.
把日子給記錯了
Do we know anybody at Harvard?
我們在哈佛有熟人嗎
I really want to get him an interview. I mean,
我真的想讓他去面試啊
I just want them to meet him.
就讓他們見他一面就好
Oh, who's at Harvard?
哦 誰在哈佛啊
Like, um, like, uh, like, like...
就是那個 那個 那個誰來著
Yeah, yeah, like, um...
啊 就那個 那個誰
Like... Like a dean.
誰啊 院長行嗎
Babe, Harvard is Troy's first choice. Did you know that?
老婆 哈佛是兒子的第一選擇 你曉得的
Yeah, yeah. And his counselor thinks he can get in.
是 我知道這事 顧問說他可以進的
Did you know that?
這你也知道吧
Yeah. Who do we know at Harvard?
我知道 所以啊 有熟人嗎
Uh, I don't know. I mean, I got to think.
我不清楚 你讓我想想
Like, um... Toni Morrison.
那個 托尼·莫里森
Toni Morrison?
托尼·莫里森
You know Toni Morrison?
你認識他嗎
No. No, no, she teaches at Princeton.
不認識 不對 他是普林斯頓的
Melanie, what the fuck are you talking about, Toni Morrison?
你說什么呢 什么托尼莫里森
I don't know. Who would I know at Harvard?
我不知道啊 我上哪認識哈佛的人
Um... Uh, just, you know people in government.
呃 你不是跟政府的人有來往嗎
Someone must have gone to Harvard. I mean, think.
總會有人跟哈佛有點關系 你再想想
It's Troy's future. Okay.
你兒子的未來啊 好好好