Um... Oh!
啊 那個
Craig Fisher teaches a class there. Doesn't he?
克雷格·費舍不是在那教書嗎
Uh, what? No.
啊 什么 不
Does he?
他是嗎
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I read that somewhere.
是是是 我在哪里看到過
He's, uh, a visiting lecturer or something.
他是個 客座講師什么的
He drives up from DC.
從華盛頓開車過去
Uh, no. He lives in New York now.
不是 他現在住紐約的
Okay, well, he drives up from New York, then.
那就是從紐約開車過去
I mean, I'm pretty sure he lectures there, teaches a class, something.
反正他在哈佛教書是沒錯
Oh, fuck.
去他的
What?
怎么了
No, I think you're right, now that you mention it.
沒事 你應該是對的 話都說到這了
Shit.
啥玩意兒
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
I just... I don't want to call him.
我 我就是不想給他打電話
Why not?
干嘛不打
Damn it.
唉
What's the big deal?
出什么大事了
All right, all right. I'll call you later, okay?
好了好了 我等會打給你
Okay. Can I talk to Troy?
行 我跟兒子說兩句