What are we after?
我們要找什么?
Buried treasure.
埋藏的寶藏
What?
什么?
Tulip bulbs.
郁金香球莖
Do you have the fork?
你有叉子嗎?
I told you to bring a fork.
我叫你帶叉子來的
This is a fork. A garden fork.
這是叉子 園丁叉子
We haven't got a garden, we have a kitchen.
沒帶園丁叉 廚房的叉子
You should've said.
你應該早說的
We should've brought a ladder.
我們應該帶個梯子來
Go on, then.
去吧
That's handy.
手到擒來
What is this place?
這是什么地方?
A convent. We're stealing from nuns?
修道院 我們在偷修女的東西?
They don't belong to the nuns.
他們不屬于修女
They belong to... the pope.
他們屬于教皇
Oh, I don't mind stealing from the pope.
我不介意從教皇那里偷東西
No, no, no, no.
不
I don't mind stealing from no pope.
我不介意從教皇那里偷東西