Urgent business calls me to Utrecht.
緊急業務 要我去烏得勒支
I could be gone for as long as a few weeks.
我可能會離開長達幾個星期
Sophia, let Maria do that.
索菲亞 讓瑪麗亞干活
We'll be fine, Cornelis.
我們沒事 科內利斯
Oh, my poor dearest.
我可憐的親愛的
It's only natural in the first months.
最初的幾個月很自然
Please go, it's all right.
請離開 沒事的
It is a small price to pay.
小小的代價而已
That woman in Utrecht, she keeps asking about you.
烏得勒支的那個女人一直在問你
Ha. She wants to know when you'll be back.
她想知道你什么時候回來