Oh, yes, of course.
當然
Most important of all.
最重要的
It's imperative, owing to Missus Sandvoort's
當務之急 由于圣德沃太太
delicate bodily constitution,
微妙的身體體質
no conjugal relations until the baby's safely born.
禁止性愛 直到孩子安全出生
No...?
禁止嗎?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕必須這樣
I recommend separate bedrooms.
我推薦單獨的臥室
If the mother is unduly disturbed
如果母親被過度擾亂…
during the night, well, I fear for the child.
在夜里的話 我為孩子擔心
If you say so.
既然你堅持
As to the child, the sex, the gender?
孩子的性別?
What signs do you...?
你有什么征兆?
Sniff, please.
請聞一下
Do you feel nauseous?
你覺得惡心嗎?
No.
不
A boy.
男孩
You believe so? A b...Mmhmm.
你相信嗎?男…嗯
A boy.
一個男孩
A boy, but... Maria?
一個男孩 但是 瑪麗亞?
Will you stay, please?
請你留下好嗎?