I made a plan to save us both.
我制定了一個計劃來拯救我們倆
You hide your tummy, and I can...
你隱藏肚子 我可以…
I can stuff a pillow down my dress.
我枕頭塞進衣服里
And then what? And then when the child is born?
然后呢?孩子出生后怎么辦?
And then we have the baby in the house,
孩子放在家里
then you can be with it.
你可以時刻相守
Cornelis gets a baby, Maria keeps her job,
科內利斯有了孩子 瑪麗亞則保住了工作
and we will be together.
我們會在一起
Are you mad? You must trust me.
你瘋了嗎? 你必須相信我
How? How will we...
如何?我們將如何…
What about a doctor?
醫生怎么辦?
I know a doctor.
我認識一個醫生
Dr. Sorgh.
索夫醫生
In the parlor.
在客廳里
And bring a basin of warm water.
帶上一盆溫水
Good morning.
早上好
Where did he come from?
他從哪里來?
Dr. Sorgh.
索夫醫生
Good morning.
早上好
And how are we feeling today?
今天感覺如何?
Blood on the sheet. Only a drop.
床單上有血跡 只有一滴
It was nothing.
沒什么
I'm sure you're right.
我相信你是對的
How is your heart beating, Mrs. Sandvoort?
心跳如何 圣德沃小姐?
Allow me.
請允許我
Nice.
很好
Neither fast nor slow.
既不快也不慢