It's done. Do you want to see?
完成了 你想看看嗎?
It's well done.
干得好
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Maria knows about us.
瑪麗亞知道我們的事
And she's going to tell Cornelis.
她會告訴科內利斯的
Cornelis.
科內利斯
Why are you awake?
你為什么醒著?
God took one child and spared my wife.
上帝帶走了一個孩子 放過了我妻子
And when...
當
she was in childbed again, crying out,
她再次在產褥期 哭了出來
I couldn't put the thought away from me.
我無法擺脫一個想法
What thought?
什么想法?
God heard me, and he punishes me still.
上帝聽見了 他仍然懲罰我
Because I didn't always treat her well.
因為我并不總是對她好
It was not in your hands.
并不全由你
I asked...
我祈求
that the baby should be spared and...
嬰兒應該幸免
not...
卻沒有
If it were one or the other, that...
哪怕只有一個…
To spare the child and take the mother.
饒了孩子 拿走母親吧
And God punished me by taking both.
上帝懲罰了我