My little soldier's ready again.
我小戰士又準備好了
Sophia...
索菲亞
Gone?
消失了?
How gone? Gone where?
怎么消失?去哪兒了?
Nobody knows.
沒人知道
There's rumors he's gone to sea.
謠傳他出海了
I really thought he loved me.
我真的以為他愛我
My poor Maria.
我可憐的瑪麗亞
That's not all of it.
這不是全部
What is it?
又怎么了?
I'm going to have a baby.
我懷孕了
Did Willem know? No.
威廉知道嗎? 不
What am I gonna do?
我該怎么辦?
Your family... In Friesland.
你的家人 在弗里斯蘭
I'd die of shame.
我會因為羞愧而死
My father wouldn't have me in the house, anyway.
反正我爸爸也不會讓我待在家里