And when the baby's born, what then?
孩子幾時出生?
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps the world will come to an end
也許世界末日即將來臨
before then.
在那之前
If I were rich, I could take you away.
如果我有錢 我可以把你帶走
He would find us.
他會找到我們的
He would not stop looking for me unless I was dead.
他不會停止尋找我 除非我死了
I heard those bells every day.
我每天都聽到那些鈴聲
That's where I grew up when the plague left me an orphan.
我長大的地方 瘟疫過后 只剩我一個孤兒
My poor Sophia. No.
我可憐的索菲亞 不
It was my good fortune.
這是我的幸運
The sisters were kind, and we lived amongst beauty.
姐妹們是善良的 我們生活在美麗之中
They had a tulip garden in the courtyard.
院子里有郁金香花園
A tulip garden?
郁金香花園?
Is it still there?
還在嗎?