It's a pier.
臨時碼頭
For when the water comes in.
漲潮了的話就能用得上
The tide's turning now.
已經開始漲潮了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
The bodies come back.
尸體被沖回來了
Hey, Highlanders!
那邊的高地步兵
Hey, Highlanders!
高地步兵嗎
What's that way?
你們去哪兒
A boat.
有艘船
She's grounded.
在那邊擱淺了
Not when the tide comes in, she's not.
漲潮的話就能浮起來了
Be a brave lad.
勇敢點 兄弟
You and Mr. Dawson?
跟你和道森先生一起來
It's the best thing I've ever done.
是我這輩子最光榮的事
You're all right. You're okay.
你會沒事的 一定會的
Sea Cadet. It's the only thing I've ever done.
我只進過海軍青年團
It's all right. It's okay. Just have some water.
沒關系 喝點水吧
I told my dad...
我告訴我父親
I've done nothing at school
盡管我上學時一事無成
I would do something one day.
但總有一天我能成就大事
and that Maybe get in the local paper.
說不定還能登上當地報紙
Maybe my teachers would see it.
我的老師也能看見
Okay, get some rest.
好了 休息一會兒吧
I need you back up on deck as soon as you're able.
等你好了我還需要你在甲板幫我呢
I can't.
不行了
What?
什么
I can't see.
我看不見了