I've put a bit of pressure on it.
我幫他壓迫止血了
Strapped him up, made him comfortable.
包扎了一下 讓他舒服點
What?
怎么了
It's bad, Dad.
傷得很重 父親
Well, should we turn back?
要不掉頭回去吧
We've come so far.
都走這么遠了
Dad, is that one of ours?
爸 那是我們的飛機嗎
That's a Heinkel. They'll go for that minesweeper there.
那是亨克爾轟炸機 沖著那艘掃雷艦來的
Hang on. Shouldn't we stand by to pick up survivors?
我們是不是得準備救人了
To do that we have to survive ourselves.
先保護好我們自己吧
Poke your head out. See if the water's come in.
你出去看下漲潮了沒
Talkative sod, aren't you?
你話還真多啊