There's no hiding from this, son.
躲不掉的 小伙子
What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing?
你這小船能干些什么
There's not just us. A call went out.
不止我們 政府下了征召令
We aren't the only ones to answer, you know.
我們并不是唯一響應的
You don't even have guns.
你們連槍都沒有
Do you have a gun?
那你有嗎
Yes, of course. A rifle.
當然了 步槍
Did it help you against the dive bombers and the Uboats?
那這桿槍幫你躲過了轟炸機和潛艇嗎
You're an old fool.
你這個老頑固
I'm not going back.
我絕不回去
I'm not going back.
絕不回去
Turn it around.
快掉頭
I'm not turning around.
我不會掉頭的
Turn it around!
給我掉頭
Turn it around...
趕緊掉頭
Calm it down, mate. Turn it around!
冷靜點 伙計 調頭
Wait, wait!
等等
Calm it down, mate.
冷靜點 伙計
George?
喬治
George!
喬治
What have you done?
你都干了些什么
Okay, you're all right, George.
你會沒事的 喬治
You're all right.
你會沒事的
Hang on. Okay. Okay, just...
等下 好了
That's it. That's good enough.
對的 就這樣挺好的
It's gonna keep some pressure on. There we go.
這能幫你壓迫止血 就這樣
There we go.
就這樣
Can you hear me, George?
能聽見我說話嗎 喬治