Spitfires, George.
那是噴火戰斗機 喬治
Greatest plane ever built.
有史以來最厲害的機型
You didn't even look.
您不用看就知道
RollsRoyce Merlin engines.
勞斯萊斯梅林引擎
Sweetest sound you could hear out here.
海平面上的最美妙的聲音
Hello?
有人嗎
Could you open the door?
可以開一下門嗎
Hello? Can you hear me?
有人聽到嗎
Open the door!
快開門
Do you hear me?
聽到了嗎
He wants to come out.
他想出來
What have you done? Locked him in?
你為什么把他關起來
Let him out, for God's sake.
讓他出來吧 我的天
Hello?
有人嗎
Let me out!
放我出去
You haven't turned around.
你沒掉頭
No. We have a job to do.
是的 我們還有任務
Job? This is a pleasure yacht.
任務 這就是艘游艇而已
You're weekend sailors, not the bloody navy.
你們是業余水手 又不是海軍
A man your age?
而且你都這么大歲數了
Men my age dictate this war.
我這一輩人發動了戰爭
Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it?
為什么要讓我們的后輩奔赴前線
You should be at home!
你就該待在家里
Well, there won't be any home
戰火蔓延過海峽的話
if we allow a slaughter across the Channel.
哪還有家可言