I saw the future in the mirror that day.
那天我在鏡子里看到了未來
But I didn't know it.
但我并不知道
Yes, put your brush to capturing my wife.
用你的筆刷 抓住我老婆的神韻
How's business?
怎么樣?
It is you who are in business, sir.
你才是主角 先生
Granted.
沒錯
Our Dutch republic is the richest nation on Earth.
荷蘭共和國是地球上最富有的國家
Supply and demand, that's how it goes...
供應和需求 就是這樣
peppercorns or portraits,
胡椒或肖像
nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves,
肉豆蔻 肉桂 丁香
Chinese porcelain,
中國瓷器
and all more reliable than tulip bulbs.
比郁金香球莖更可靠
But, of course, my best investment was Sophia here. Cornelis, how can you?
但是 當然 我最好的投資是我的索菲亞 科內利斯 別
See you on the floor.
樓上見
First time? Hey?
第一次? 啥?
Buying or selling?
買還是賣?
Are we talking about tulip bulbs?
在說郁金香球莖?
We are. Buying.
沒錯 購買
Right answer.
正確的答案
Follow me.
跟我來
I'll waive the formalities.
我會免除手續(xù)費
Thank you, Reud.
謝謝你 路德
Good man. Silence please, gentlemen!
好人 請安靜 先生們
Let me have your attention!
請注意
Can't hear myself think.
聽不到自己了