Where's me money? It's coming soon.
我的錢呢? 馬上就來
So, in the form of a struggling young artist,
一個苦苦掙扎的年輕藝術家
minding his manners, upheaval entered the house.
誠恐誠惶 晃進房子來
I have an appointment.
我有約
A globe for farflung trade,
全球貿易
scales for the weighing of our sins on Judgment Day,
在審判日…秤桿是我們罪的權衡
and... death, to remind the spectator, "Vanity, vanity, all is vanity."
死亡日提醒觀眾“虛榮 虛榮 都是虛榮心”
But where would portrait painters be without a little bit of vanity?
但肖像畫家若沒有一點虛榮心 該何去何從?
Like this, I think.
像這樣
And I here.
我在這里
No.
不
Here.
這里
Allow me.
請允許我
Hold still.
別動