Great God, what is this place?
神啊 這是什么地方啊
And what the devil are you doing here?!
而且你又來這兒干什么
I've been making enquiries.
我一直在調查
Mr. Holmes asked me.
應福爾摩斯先生之請
Holmes, how could you?
福爾摩斯你怎么能這么做
No, not him, the clever one.
不 不是他 聰明的那位
It seemed obvious to me that this business could not be managed alone.
我認為很明顯這件事一個人無法完成
My theory is that Mrs Ricoletti had help.
我認為瑞克萊蒂太太有幫手
Help from her friends.
她的朋友
Bravo Mary, "The clever one"?
瑪麗 "聰明的那位"
I thought I was losing you.
我以為我要失去你了
I thought perhaps we wereneglecting each other.
我以為我們在冷戰
Well, you're the one who moved out.
是你先搬出去的
I was talking to Mary
我是在跟瑪麗說話
You're working for Mycroft?
你怎么為麥考夫辦事了
He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling.
他想監督他的瘋弟弟
And he had a spy to hand.
而且手頭正好有間諜
Has it never occurred to you your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse?
你從來沒發現你妻子的能力遠超普通護士嗎
Of course it hasn't, because he knows what a nurse is capable of.
他當然沒發現因為他知道護士該有的能力
When did it occur to you?
你又是什么時候發現的
Only now, I'm afraid.
剛發現不好意思
Must be difficult being the slow little brother.
肯定很痛苦吧 當天才的笨弟弟
Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let's concentrate.
也該跟上節奏了 聊夠了 辦正事
Yes, all right. What's all this about?
好吧 這是干什么
What do they want to accomplish?
他們想做什么
Why don't we go and find out.
進去弄個明白吧