Hello, Detective.
你好,探長。
It's funny you should call.
你居然會打電話來。
I got your trusty sidekick sitting right in front of me.
我面前正坐著你忠心耿耿的跟班呢。
I don't have a sidekick. When I need help, I call you.
我沒有跟班。我需要幫助時就會打給你。
Malcolm Merlyn plans to level the glades with a manmade earthquake using technology from Unidac Industries.
馬爾科姆·梅林計劃運用尤尼達克工業的技術,引發一場人造地震,摧毀貧民區。
What? Now you're just trying to have some fun with me.
什么?你現在是在拿我找樂子吧。
I don't know what Merlyn's timetable is, so you need to evacuate the glades immediately.
我不知道梅林的時間安排,你趕緊得把貧民區清空。
Get as many people to safety as you can.
盡量多救些人。
Whatever you think of me, detective, please... believe this.
不管你怎么想我,探長,請你這次相信我。
Sounds like you have bigger problems than me.
聽起來你的麻煩比我還大。
Don't leave town.
別出城。
You know... I used to think the vigilante was a criminal, too,
我過去也認為治安維持者是個罪犯,
but it seems to me, whoever he is, he's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city.
但貌似不管他是誰,他愿意自我犧牲來幫助這個城市的人。
Kind of makes him a hero... doesn't it?
有點像個大英雄,不是嗎?