You can survive this. Make it home.
你能撐過去的。活著回家。
Make it better. Right my wrongs.
讓一切變得更好。糾正我的錯誤。
Dad?! Survive. No! No!
爸爸?活下去。不!不!
I hope I didn't hurt you.
希望我沒傷著你。
At least I can properly thank you now for saving my life.
至少現在我可以謝謝你救了我一命。
If I only knew how you were spending your nights...
要是我早知道你夜里都在除暴安良就好了。
My hope is that I can explain everything to you to help you understand.
我希望我能向你解釋一切,幫助你弄明白。
You murdered my father!
你謀殺了我爸爸!
You sentenced me to that island, to five years of hell.
是你把我送上那小島,過了生不如死的五年。
I am truly sorry for what happened to you. You know I have lost people.
對你的遭遇我很真的抱歉。你知道我也失去過親人。
Yeah, your wife. Do you really think that you're honoring Tommy's mother by destroying the glades?
是啊,你妻子。你真覺得,你鏟平了貧民區,就是紀念湯米的母親嗎?
As surely as you believe you're honoring your father with this hood.
對啊,就像你相信戴上兜帽是在紀念你父親一樣。
Not a day goes by I don't miss your father.
每一天,我都在想你的父親。
You'll see him soon.
你很快就會見到他了
You can't beat me, Oliver.
你斗不過我的,奧利弗。
Yes, you're younger, and you're faster, yet you always seem to come up short against me.
不錯,你確實比我年輕,速度敏捷,但你在我面前似乎一直處于弱勢。
Want to know why? Because you don't know, in your heart, what you're fighting for,
想知道原因嗎?因為你內心中并不知道你是為什么而奮斗,
what you're willing to sacrifice, and I do.
你都愿意犧牲什么,而我知道。
No one can stop what's about to come. Not even the vigilante.
沒人能阻止接下來要發生的事。連治安維護者也不行。