No more lies, Mom. The undertaking. We need to stop it.
別再騙我了,媽媽。那個計劃。我們得阻止。
Everything I have ever said or done has been to protect you and your sister.
我所說所為都是為了保護你和你妹妹。
What about all those people in the glades?
那貧民區那些人呢?
I'm not their mother.
我不是他們的母親
I spoke to Malcolm. You what?!
我和馬爾科姆談過了。什么?
He could have killed you. He killed your father.
他也許會殺了你的。他就殺了你父親。
No, he didn't. After the "Gambit" went down, dad and I both made it to the life raft.
不,不是他殺的。"金牌"號沉沒之后,我和爸爸都活著上了救生艇。
And then we drifted, for days.
我們漂流了好幾天
In the end, there wasn't enough food and water for both of us.
最后,水和糧不夠我們倆吃的了。
So he shot himself in the head.
所以他飲彈自盡了
I don't want to hear this.
我不想聽。
He sacrificed himself... so that I could live.
他為了讓我活下去,犧牲了自己的生命。
Do you really think that I could go on living knowing that you sacrificed thousands more in my name?
你真覺得在我知道你為了我犧牲了這么多人命之后,還能好好活下去嗎?
Mom. Please. You have to help me stop Malcolm.
媽媽。求你了。你得幫我阻止馬爾科姆。
We need to know where the device is.
我們得弄清楚那個設備在哪
Malcolm. How can I help you? I see. Yes, thank you for calling.
馬爾科姆。有事嗎?我知道了。好,感謝告知。
What is it?
怎么了?
Malcolm's accelerated his timetable.
馬爾科姆加快了進程
The undertaking is... is happening tonight. Where you going?
計劃會在今晚行動。你要去哪?
Somebody in this family needs to put an end to this. Whatever the cost.
這個家里總要有人來了結此事。無論付出何種代價。