Is this private giggling or can anyone join?
是"私事"在笑,還是我也可以加入啊?
What are you watching? My favorite show.
你在看什么啊?我最愛的節目。
Abby And Brittany, the show about those cute conjoined twins with two heads, one torso?
"阿比與布萊緹"的節目嗎,連體嬰姐妹,一個身子兩個頭。
Already watched it. They fought about a necklace. Now I'm watching Cupcake Wars.
看過了。她們為了一條項鏈吵架了。我現在是看決戰小蛋糕之巔。
If our team wins Cupcake Wars, we're gonna use the $10,000 prize to finally open up our own storefront.
如果我們隊伍贏了比賽,我們將用這一萬元獎金來開一家屬于我們的小店。
Wait, $10,000? What kind of show is this?
等等,一萬元,這是什么節目?
I thought Google eliminated the need to ask questions out loud, but fine.
我還以為有了谷歌之后,就不會有人隨口問蠢問題了。
It's a show on Food Network where teams make cupcakes and compete for money.
這是美食頻道的節目,隊伍們制作小蛋糕,然后比賽贏取獎金。
And why are we not on it?
那為什么我們不參加
Look at that dumb-dumb! She just dropped the pastry bag.
看那個傻蛋!她裱花袋都掉地上了。
Hey, they're called hands, learn how to use them, dumb-dumb!
那器官叫"雙手",學學怎么用它們吧,傻蛋!
And that is why we're not on it.
這就是為什么我們不去參加
Not everyone's as judgmental as you.
不是每個人都跟你一樣愛批判。
Oh, everyone's as judgmental as me.
哪個人不跟我一樣愛批判啊。
And I don't need some snarky bitch pointing at us on her TV going,
我也不想有無禮的臭三八指著她的電視說,
"oh, look at that blonde dumb-dumb and her hot friend trying to do something."
"快看電視上那金發傻蛋跟她那個性感努力在忙活的朋友"。
Max, why don't you ever let yourself dream?
麥克斯,為什么你從不讓自己有夢想呢?
Because in my dreams, spiders are always eating my eyes.
因為在我夢中,我眼珠總是被蜘蛛吃了。
This might be the big push we need.
這沒準是我們需要的大機遇
We can go on Cupcake Wars, or we can keep being cupcake whores. Think about it.
我們可以去決戰小蛋糕之巔,也可以繼續當小蛋糕之妓。你考慮一下吧。
We wouldn't have to go car-to-car anymore, we could actually open a brothel.
我們不用路上逢人就求"賣",而是可以開家正經的妓院。
Wait, if brothel's on the table, why don't we just forget about this cupcake thing?
等等,如果可以選擇去妓院,那我們還想著這個破蛋糕生意干嘛?
'cause that's a job I can do without pants.
做那份工,我就可以不穿褲子上班了。
Seriously. Let's at least go to the Food Network and apply.
說真的,好歹也去美食頻道試著報名看看吧
That's not how it works. You fill out an application online,
不是這樣的。你得在網上先填報名表,
submit a two-minute home video, and then wait eight to ten days for a response.
并上傳一個兩分鐘的自我介紹短片,然后節目組會在八到十天后通知你。
Huh, caught you dreaming.
讓我逮到你有過這個夢吧
All right, so maybe I thought about it for, like, a second, when we first became a team.
行,我是曾經想過那么一秒鐘,在我們剛剛組隊的那會。
But then I remembered the world's a dead-end and nothing good happens ever to anyone.
但我想起人生就是個死胡同,好事永遠也不會降臨。
There's a gun in that drawer. Do you want to just kill ourselves?
那抽屜里有把槍。不如現在就飲彈自盡吧?
Oh, Max. You finally called us a team. We are so going on that show.
麥克斯。你終于承認我們是一個團隊了。我們絕對要上那節目。
Seriously, I don't know how Abby and Brittany do it,
說真的,我真不知道連體嬰姐妹忍受的,
because I'm uncomfortable with you even sitting this close to me.
光是你跟我坐這么近,我就渾身不舒服了。