Max, did you blow a possible cupcake customer tonight?
麥克斯,你今晚是不是吹了一個潛在的客戶?
You know I don't mix business with pleasure.
我可是公私分明,干活時候從不"吹"。
We have to keep pushing our cupcakes.
我們必須不斷地推銷小蛋糕
Every table, every time, "Max's homemade cupcakes."
每個餐桌,每次點餐,都要強推"麥克斯自制小蛋糕"。
I did. I said my name to that table more times than my mother said it my entire life.
我有啊。剛才我說我名字的次數比我媽這輩子叫我的次數還多。
But you can't just say the name. You have to really sell it.
你不能光說名字。你得用心去推銷。
You should see me out there.
你真應該向我學著點
"Hope you saved room for one of our delicious Max's homemade cupcakes.
"希望您肚子還有空位,吃我們美味的麥克斯自制小蛋糕"
They're moist, delicious, creamy--" Stop.
"濕潤,味美,帶汁液"。別說了。
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am not a whore.
沒想到我會說這個,但老娘又不是妓女。
Oh, you're a cupcake whore, and right now I'm your pimp, so... how many did you sell tonight? Two.
你就是個小蛋糕妓女,而現在我是你的皮條客,所以...你今晚賣了多少?兩個
Don't hit me, daddy! Okay, how many did you sell tonight?
別打我,皮條老爹!好吧,那你今晚又賣了多少?
I sold... Two. Okay, we're bad whores.
我可是賣了...兩個喲。好吧,我們是一代爛妓。
No, we are tired whores. It's not the end of the world.
不,我們只是累了的妓。急什么,又不是世界末日。
We're just letting a few El-Caminos drive by because our wrists are sore.
我們不過是因為"手腕累了",才放過幾個開老爺車的過路客。
I love you for that. You just put everything into perspective.
我就愛你這樣。你看待事物總是有獨到見解。

So I says to Caroline, "it's so bad for business."
于是我跟卡洛琳說,這樣對生意不好
And right now they're in the kitchen having huge fight. I really worried that...
她們現在正在廚房大吵特吵呢。我真的很擔心...
Lady chatterbox says your business is in big trouble.
八卦小天后說你們的生意有"大麻煩"
Please, everything seems big to Han.
拜托,對小不點來說什么不"大"呀
Ready to go, Sophie? And girls, sorry to hear your business broke up and you aren't speaking.
可以走了嗎,蘇菲?姑娘們,聽說你們的生意失敗,還撕破臉了啊。
We scared him. Now he's gonna run under the stove.
我們嚇到他了。這小鼠輩要躲回灶臺下了。
I'm gonna make some calls to help you. Get you some big party jobs.
我會打幾個電話幫幫你們。給你們接幾個大派對單子。
That's so nice of you, Sophie. We really appreciate it.
你人真好,蘇菲。我們感激不盡。
You girls can make some big money. As you know, Duza day is coming up.
你們倆姑娘可以掙大錢哦。你們也知道,高大節要來了。
Um, no, I do not know. What the hell is Duza day?
不,我不知道。什么是高大節呀?
Oh, Duza day is huge holiday in Polish community.
高大節是波蘭的重大節日
When a polish girl reaches six feet, you give her big party.
當波蘭姑娘長到1米82時,得給她辦個派對。
I had mine when I was seven.
我是在七歲的時候辦的。