I don't know where you guys are in your bike training.
我不知道你們自行車練到什么程度了
Are we doping or desserting? I can help you either way.
是要來點興奮劑,還是上甜點呢?我都能幫你們搞到哦。
We're thinking about dessert.
我們想吃甜點
Cool, how about a Max's homemade cupcake?
很好,那來個麥克斯自制小蛋糕如何
Eh, I don't think so. How's that cherry pie? Nice.
不要。櫻桃派怎么樣?還不錯。
The family of mice that lives in it just renewed their lease.
住在派里的那家老鼠,剛續租了
So, a Max's homemade cupcake?
還是來個麥克斯自制小蛋糕吧?
You keep saying "Max's homemade cupcakes" like it's a thing. I've never heard of it.
你干嘛一直提“麥克斯自制小蛋糕”,好像多出名一樣。我從來沒聽說過這玩意。
I haven't either. And we know a lot.
我也是,我們可是很懂行的呢。
And yet you put that headband on this morning.
但你出門還是系了這個二逼頭巾
So who's Max? Yeah, who's Max?
那個麥克斯是誰啊?對啊,是誰啊?
Who's Max? She's Lance Armstrong's left nut. What? Nothing.
誰是麥克斯啊?她是蘭斯·阿姆斯特朗的左蛋蛋。看你妹啊?不看不看。
Caroline. You know I'm not one to gossip, but just about 30 seconds ago,
卡洛琳。你知道我不喜歡說人八卦,但就在30秒之前,
I saw Max drop some major attitude and blow a chance with a possible cupcake customer.
我親眼看見麥克斯耍脾氣,葬送了一個爭取小蛋糕潛在客戶的機會。
That's your gossip? That Max has an attitude?
你的八卦就是這個嗎?誰不知道麥克斯脾氣大啊?
What are you gonna tell me next, that Elton John is gay?
你接下來還要跟我八卦什么,艾爾頓·約翰是同性戀嗎?
Anyways, I'm just saying about Max, bitch needs to take it down a notch.
總而言之,我就說說而已,那賤人不該氣焰這么囂張。
Bitch needs to mind his own business.
那你這個賤人,應該少管閑事。