Sophie, just look at you. You couldn't look more scrumptious.
蘇菲,瞧瞧你。秀色可餐到了極點。
Oh, maybe I could. With a little chocolate drizzled on me.
也不是不能突破哦。只要在我身上灑點巧克力就行。
Oh, good, there you are, Han.
太好了,你在呀,阿憨
I just have one question that I have to ask you.
我有個問題想問你
What is your favorite musical? Is it The Wiz?
你最喜歡的音樂劇是什么?是《綠野先尿》嗎?
Whiz, Max! I found another one, right?
我太聰明了,麥克斯!我又想到一個笑點。
How do you even know about this?
你怎么會知道這事
Oh, Oleg told me while we were having phone sex.
奧列格在我們玩電話性愛的時候告訴我的
And by phone sex, she means we were using the phone in the sex.
我們的電話性愛,是指在做愛的過程中用上了電話哦。
Don't worry, Han. A lot of older men can't control their bladder.
別擔心,阿憨。很多男人上了年紀,都控制不住膀胱。
I am twenty-freaking-nine! Ooh, what?
老子真的是29歲啊!怎么可能?
I'm humiliated, Max.
我感覺好受辱,麥克斯
Hey, listen to me. You didn't sell Caroline out.
聽我說。你當時沒出賣卡洛琳。
A lot of people would have, but you just stood there like a man and peed your pants.
很多人都會出賣朋友,可你沒有,你像個爺們一樣站在那里,嚇得尿褲子。
That's true. I did.
那倒是,我就是這么做的
By the way, Han, why were you at the movies in the middle of the day?
對了,你為什么大中午的去看電影啊?
Sometimes people bug me, and I need some time away.
有時候人們讓我心煩,我需要靜一靜。
You know what, Han? You're cool.
老實說,阿憨。你蠻酷的。
We're gonna hang sometime.
改天我們可以一起出去玩
Not now, not in a week, but in the future.
不是現在,也不是這周,不過未來可以考慮。
Just sayin', I got my eye on you.
你贏得了我的注意喲。