Caroline? Hi, honey. Hello?
卡洛琳。親愛的。你好啊。
Honey, I forgot my ticket. He has my ticket.
親愛的,我的票忘拿了。我的票在他那。
Han, this nice usher man thinks I snuck Into the theater, so just show him the tickets.
阿憨,這個好心的帶位員以為我是溜進影院的,麻煩把票給他看一下吧。
You two are together?
你們倆是一對嗎
Yeah, why? Oh, it's nothing.
是啊,怎么了?沒事。
It's none of my business, but he just seems too old for you. He's 29. What?
這不關我的事,但他這么老,配不上你吧。他才29歲。怎么可能?
Uh, I'm gonna have to see you and your girlfriend's ticket.
那我要看一下你和你女朋友的票。
Uh, I thought I put the ticket in here.
我記得我把我的票放這里了呀,
Tickets. You put two tickets in there, honey.
你把"我們"的兩張票都放里面了,親愛的。
Um, okay. I cannot find it. Damn.
好吧。我找不著了。完了。
Sir, you know that sneaking into a theater's a felony, right? It is?
先生,你知道偷溜進影院是重罪吧?是嗎?
Han, what's that face? It's the same face I made when I peed... Oh, honey.
阿憨,你這是什么表情?我當時失禁的時候,也是這個表情。小寶貝喲。
How will I live with the shame?
如此奇恥大辱,我以后怎么做人呀
Well, at least your fanny pack isn't the most embarrassing thing about you anymore.
至少你腰上的小腰包不再是讓你最丟人的事物了。