Anything?
有收獲嗎?
Just for the record, I will pump my fist in the air and scream, "Yes!" if I get in.
我聲明一下,如果我成功入侵,我會揮拳大喊一聲"耶"。
You know, you can just say this isn't working. This isn't working.
你可以直說這招不管用的。這招不管用。
All right, there has to be some other way we can find out where he's keeping this device.
好吧,肯定還有別的辦法能讓我們找到他把裝置藏在哪里了。
Unless I can waltz up to Merlyn's mainframe and plug in my tablet directly,
除非我能潛入梅林的主機,直接把我的平板電腦插進去,
there's no way of getting that location.
但這根本不可能辦到
Then we waltz. Excuse me?
我們溜進去。你說什么?
You need direct access to the mainframe. So we get you direct access to the mainframe.
你需要直接進入主機。我們就讓你直接進入主機。
And we figure out where the device is being kept.
然后找出裝置被藏在哪里
Oliver...I did mention that the mainframe is located inside Merlyn Gobal Group's main headquarters, on the 25th floor?
奧利弗...我說過主機在梅林環球集團的總部,25樓吧?
It's only accessible through a restricted access elevator.
只有一部授權電梯才能上到那兒。
I know. We're going to have to break in.
我知道。我們必須要闖進去。