Hi. Oliver Queen. I have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn.
你好,我是奧利弗·奎恩。我和湯米·梅林約在11點半。
I have a super deluxe big belly buster for a Mr. Andrews.
一份超級豪華大肚子漢堡,安德魯斯先生的。
I think he's in security. He a good tipper?
他應該在保安部。他給的小費多嗎?
You can go on up, Mr. Queen. You can wait a second.
你可以上去了,奎恩先生。你稍等一下。
New guy, you order food?
新來的,你叫外賣了?
Yeah, I'm addicted to big belly burger.
是的,我吃大肚子漢堡上癮。
Never had it. I'll split it with you. Keep the change.
從沒吃過。我跟你分著吃。不用找了。
Hold that. Where you heading, sweetie? 19th floor.
等一下。你要去哪,寶貝?19樓。
Too bad, I'm going to 13. Damn it!
可惜了,我去13樓。媽的!
Mr. Andrews got his lunch?
安德魯斯先生拿到午餐了嗎?
One belly buster with benzodiazepine. Hold the mayo.
加了催眠藥的大肚子漢堡。沒放蛋黃醬。
Sleep tight. Mainframe's on 25, guys. That's as close as I can get you.
睡個好覺。主機在25樓,近在咫尺了。