It was the most amazing thing that ever happened!
簡直太贊了
Mr Stark was like "Hey underoos!"
斯塔克先生喊"內衣寶寶"
I flipped in and stole Cap's shield
我就一個翻身偷了美隊的盾
I was like "What's up everybody?"
我還說"大家好啊"
And then hey just a second!
然后等一下
Coming!
來了
We have thin walls here
墻不太隔音
What are you doing, a little video diary?
你干什么呢 做視頻日志嗎
Yeah. It's all right
是啊沒事
I'd do the same thing. I told him not to
換了我也會的我叫他別了
He was filming everything I'm gonna wipe the chip
他什么都拍我會抹掉芯片的
You know what? We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway You ready?
知道嗎我們反正也該拍段視頻當托辭騙你嬸嬸 準備好了嗎
An alibi? We rolling?
托辭 拍了嗎
Sure. Get in the frame
好啊 到鏡頭里來
Okay
好了
Hey, May. How you doing?
梅 你好嗎
What are you wearing? Something skimpy I hope
你穿著什么呢 希望是布料少的
Peter, that's inappropriate
彼得這么說不太好
Let's start over. You can edit it
重來吧 你可以剪輯一下
Three two one. Hey, may
三二一 你好啊梅
My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat
天吶 我想告訴你 你侄子這周末在斯塔克實習基地表現得太出色了
Everyone was impressed
大家都交口稱贊
Come on!
拜托
It's a freaking merge. Sorry
并道啊 抱歉
Because you're not on Queens Boulevard
誰叫你不走皇后大道
See. Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management
哈皮本希望能升職到資產管理部
He was forehead of security before that he was a driver
他本是安保主管 再之前是個司機
That was a private conversation
那是私人談話
I don't like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that
我不喜歡拿這事開玩笑很難啟齒的
No seriously, was he snoring a bunch?
說真的他是不是拼命打呼嚕來著
Here we are. End of the line
我們到了 到家了
Happy, can you give us a moment?
哈皮 能讓我們單獨待會兒嗎
You want me to leave the car?
你要我下車嗎
Why don't you grab Peter's case out of the trunk
你去把彼得的箱子從后備箱拿出來吧