There you go, Mason
給 梅森
Yeah!
太棒了
Business is good
生意很好
New York Queens
紐約市皇后區
It's a rough borough but hey it's home
這一帶不太平但終歸是家
Who you talking to?
你在跟誰說話
No one. Just making a little video of the trip
沒誰我在拍攝行程
You can't show it to anyone. Yeah, I know
你不能拿給任何人看 我知道
Then why are you narrating in that voice?
那你還變聲念旁白
Because it's fun. Fun
好玩嘛 好玩
So why do they call you Happy?
你為什么叫哈皮
Come on, I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go
快點我可不給你拿包快走
Should I go to the bathroom before?
我要先上個廁所嗎
There's a bathroom on it
上面有廁所
No pilot? That's awesome
無人駕駛嗎 太贊了
Is that where you're gonna sit? Yeah
你就坐那兒嗎 嗯
This is your first time on a private plane?
你第一次做專機嗎
My first time on any plane
我第一次坐飛機
Should it? Should it be? Should it be making that noise?
那個 它這噪音沒問題嗎