I can keep the suit?
我能留下戰衣嗎
Yes, we were just talking about it
是的 我們剛剛不正說呢嘛
Do me a favor though
但是幫個忙
Happy's kind of your point guy on this
哈皮算是你的負責人
Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid
別給他太多壓力 別干蠢事
I've seen his cardiogram
我看過他的心電圖
All right? Yes
好嗎 好
Don't do anything I would do and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do
別做我會做的事 更不要做我不會做的事
There's a little gray area in there. And that's where you operate
這之間有一小塊灰色區域就是你的活動范圍
Wait does that mean I'm an avenger?
那么我是個復仇者了嗎
No
不是
This it? Seventh floor
這個嗎 七樓
I can take that up. You don't have to take it
我拿上去吧 不勞您了
You're gonna take it? Yeah, I can take that
你自己拿啊 嗯 我自己拿吧
Thank you
謝謝
So when's our next? When's our next "retreat" you know?
那我們下次什么時候 再什么時候去"實習"
What next mission?
下次任務嗎
Yeah, the mission. The missions
對任務今后的任務
We'll call you. Do you have my numbers?
我們會聯絡你的 你有我的號碼嗎
No, I mean we'll call you
不 就是會通知你的
Like someone will call you. All right?
就是有人會打給你的 好嗎
From your team. Okay. All right
你團隊的人 那好
That's not a hug, I'm just grabbing the door for you
不是抱你 我就是替你開車門
We're not there yet
我們還沒那么好呢
Bye
再見
They're gonna call me
他們會聯絡我的