I don't know how jobs work
我根本不懂工作是什么樣的
That's exactly how they work
就是這樣的
I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place
我會在我家把死星的大體結構搭好
I'll come by afterwards
然后再去你家
That'd be great
那好啊
Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points a and b?
好了我們如何計算A點和B點之間的線性加速度
Flash
弗拉士
It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by the mass
角正弦乘重力除質量
Nope, Peter
不對彼得
You still with us?
還在聽嗎
Yeah, yeah
在聽在聽
Mass cancels out so it's just gravity times sine
質量抵消了就是重力乘正弦
Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong
對 瞧 弗拉士 如果答錯 最快也未必是最好的
You're dead
你死定了
Today we're talking about Danish physicist Niels Bohr
今天我們要討論丹麥物理學家尼爾斯·玻爾
but trust me, there's nothing bohring about his discoveries regarding quantum theory
但相信我 他發現的量子理論可絕對不無聊
Did Liz get a new top? No
麗茲換新上衣了嗎 沒有
We've seen that before but never with that skirt
這件我們見過 只是沒配過這條裙子
We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though
我們還是別再盯著看了否則要像變態了
Too late. You guys are losers
已經變態了 你倆真可悲
Well then why do you sit with us?
那為什么跟我們坐一起
Because I don't have any friends
因為我沒有朋友