You're that spider guy on YouTube, right?
你是油管上那個蜘蛛男是吧
Call me spiderman!
叫我蜘蛛俠啦
Okay, spiderman. Do a flip
好啊 蜘蛛俠 翻個身
Yeah! Not bad
好啊 不賴
Hey, buddy
伙計
Shouldn't steal cars, it's bad
別偷車這可不好
It's my car dumbass!
這是我的車蠢蛋
Shut that off!
快關掉
I was just
我就是
I work at nights. Come on
我還上夜班呢 拜托
That's not your car!
那不是你的車
How was I supposed to know it's his car?
我怎么能知道是他的
Every day with these damn alarms!
每天都這么吵吵
Don't make me come down there you, punk
別逼我下去收拾你
Hey, Gary! How you doing?
加里你好嗎
Marjorie, how are you? How's your mother?
瑪喬莉 你好嗎 你媽媽好嗎
I'm good. I'm good
我沒事
You have reached the voicemail box of Happy Hogan
已為您接入語音信箱 收件人哈皮·霍根
Hey, happy. Here's my report for tonight
哈皮 跟你報告下今天的戰績
I stopped a grand theft bicycle
我攔截了一個自行車大盜
Couldn't find the owner so I just left a note
但沒找到車主 就留了張字條
I helped this lost old Dominican lady
我還幫助了一位迷路的多米尼加老太太
She was really nice and bought me a churro
她很客氣還給我買了個西班牙油條
I just feel like I could be doing more
我就是覺得我還能做到更多
You know? Just curious when the next real mission's gonna be
我就是想知道下次任務會是什么時候
So, yeah, just call me back
嗯 那打給我哦
It's Peter Parker
我是彼得帕克