Yeah?
什么事
Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me
哈皮 我剛碰到了特別瘋狂的事
These guys were robbing an ATM with hightech weapons
有群人拿著高科技的武器打劫了一個自動提款機網點
I don't have time for ATM robberies or the thoughtful notes you leave behind.
我沒工夫管小打小鬧的劫匪 還有你體貼的留言
I have moving day to worry about
我還得操心搬家的事
Everything's gotta be out by next week
下周前所有東西都得搬走
Wait, wait. You're moving? Who's moving?
等等 搬家 誰要搬家
Yeah, don't you watch the news?
你不看新聞嗎
Tony sold Avengers Tower
托尼賣了復仇者大樓
We're relocating to a new facility upstate where hopefully the cell service is much worse
我們將遷至州北的新設施 希望那里的手機信號要更爛
But what about me? What about you?
那我呢 你怎么了
Well, what if Mr Stark needs me or something or I don't know something big goes down?
那要是斯塔克先生需要我呢 或是發生了什么大事呢
Look, can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?
能不能讓我跟斯塔克先生談談
Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous
別干什么太危險的事
I'm responsible for making sure you're responsible okay?
我要負責確保你會負責行事好嗎
I am responsible, I
我很負責的我
Crap
該死
My backpack's gone. That doesn't sound responsible
我的背包沒了 那不像負責的樣子
I'll call you back. Feel free not to
我再打給你吧 不打也行的