What does he have you doing?
他都叫你做什么
You need to use your instincts
你得相信直覺
What?
怎么了
The Spiderman
蜘蛛俠
As the Spiderman attempted to foil their heist
蜘蛛俠在阻止他們搶劫的過程中
a powerful blast was set off
一股強大的沖擊波被觸發
slicing through the bodega across the street
結果切碎了街對面的小店
Miraculously, no one was harmed
奇跡的是沒人受傷
If you spot something like that happening
你要是看到了這樣的事
you turn and you run the other way
立刻調頭就跑
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course
嗯嗯當然了
Six blocks away from us
離我們就六個街區
I need a new backpack
我需要新背包
What? I need a new backpack
什么 我需要新背包
That's five
這都第五個了
Sticky rice pudding. We didn't order that
糯米布丁 我們沒點那個
It's on the house
請你們的
Thanks
謝謝
That's nice of him
他真好心
I think he larbs you
我覺得他喜歡膩
You got bit by a spider?
你被一只蜘蛛咬了
Can it bite me?
能讓它咬咬我嗎
Well, it probably would've hurt right?
大概挺疼的吧
Whatever. Even if it did hurt I'd let it bite me
算了就算真疼我也忍了
Maybe How much did it hurt?
或許吧到底多疼
The spider's dead Ned
那只蜘蛛死了 內德